Using Scott McCloud's book: Making comics, I'll show his 6 types of panel-to-panel transitions in comic art.
I'll be using my Original Characters: Stupid Little Phones
1. Moment-to-Moment : slow, almost a step by step illustration
2. Action-to-Action: one suject, different actions
3. Subject-to-Subject: alternates different subjects
4. Scene-to-Scene: alternate different environments, places, backgrounds
5. Aspect-to-Aspect: transition from one object or feeling or scene to another to create an idea
6. "Non Sequitur": nonsense, no sequence